Friday, October 10, 2008

Hot Peppers are Funn.......

Yes, Hot Peppers are funn to talk about, but the demoncrats keep things stirred up during this very important election season. Yes season as in Merry Christmas and God Bless us one and all...Thank God there are conservatives to fight against liberalism. Is it not curious how liberalism has changed so mucho in our world? And, I cannot say it has done mucho changing for the good either. Can you imagine what a world without liberalism would be like? I try. It is a very wonderful thing too!!!
As I have mentioned already previously, a
liberal is quite a bit different from a conservative in many ways (as always, I am talking about this in a general sense...just you remember that!!!). A liberal will often take something and twist it around to fit their ideals. This is something that needs to be reinforced in some people's minds.
Too often the average person will take what they hear or read in the media as gospel truth when it is not even close. It always amazes me at how often this happens. Most people do not take the time and/or effort to research anything anymore. They just believe what they read and/or hear...authority figures... kinda like a tornado...who needs them. I still remember the term tidal wave...whatever happened to that term.. why did it become politically incorrect to use that term??? hhhhmmmmm????? TIDAL WAVE!!!! SPLASH!!!!!! WHOOSHHHHH!!!!
That is what this world needs: a good tidal wave of conservatism!!!
(ed's note...I just did some research on tidal waves..I still do not agree with their definition and reasoning...so, if scientists do not like the term tidal wave used, I will gladly use it...... just for them!!!) Bring on the tidal wave of conservatism!!! and may God have mercy on our souls
(if obama and his recking crew gets in, we will need it!)

No comments: