Achtung...I wanted to share this bit of wisdom form a media person I heard tonight. This idiotic woman was talking about a new skool being built here in town and she made the comment that when the new skool was finished, the only mice in the new skool would be those connected to a computer...I wonder how she could think that since a skool was new, that it would not have a mice problem.Would it not be a pretty good edicated guess to say that within a month or so at most, one should expect mice, roaches and other undesirable varmints inside the skool's walls.
Being smart and having common sense are of course, two different things. But it is pretty scary to see a person have neither. Any bets on which political party she belongs to??? (ah, just an edicated guess)
Being smart and having common sense are of course, two different things. But it is pretty scary to see a person have neither. Any bets on which political party she belongs to??? (ah, just an edicated guess)

No comments:
Post a Comment