I have this theory about intelligence I would like to see tested out. There are obviously different levels of intelligence among peoples. So, it is my goal to find out any patterns that exist. I can not do this myself though.
For now all I can do is work on my theory and see where it takes me.
Let me start with a pretty obvious, basic idea on intelligence of the liberal. There is the fact that measuring something like intelligence is not an easy one. The best that I know of is something like an IQ test....problem is, how to give the same one to a good many peoples and how to standardize it.
My idea is to have a team of 4 trustworthy scientists, two republican and 2 demoncrat - very partisan, and that they have belonged to that party for at least 13 years. Let them do a study of intelligence within the demoncratic party. Let them discover whatever they can about the intelligence of these peoples.
As I have already said, the demoncratic party is made up of misfits, and many liberals belong to the demoncratic party.
So, since I have already stated that this is a group of misfits, we can continue to look for intelligence within.
This would be a funn study to do. It also would make a statement of any patterns found. I would contend that there surely would be patterns within patterns discovered.
Just from some observations and other information gathering methods, I have a few thoughts:(in no particular order)
For now all I can do is work on my theory and see where it takes me.
Let me start with a pretty obvious, basic idea on intelligence of the liberal. There is the fact that measuring something like intelligence is not an easy one. The best that I know of is something like an IQ test....problem is, how to give the same one to a good many peoples and how to standardize it.
My idea is to have a team of 4 trustworthy scientists, two republican and 2 demoncrat - very partisan, and that they have belonged to that party for at least 13 years. Let them do a study of intelligence within the demoncratic party. Let them discover whatever they can about the intelligence of these peoples.
As I have already said, the demoncratic party is made up of misfits, and many liberals belong to the demoncratic party.
So, since I have already stated that this is a group of misfits, we can continue to look for intelligence within.
This would be a funn study to do. It also would make a statement of any patterns found. I would contend that there surely would be patterns within patterns discovered.
Just from some observations and other information gathering methods, I have a few thoughts:(in no particular order)
- did you ever notice that when many liberals talk to a crowd they start talking very slowly
- if not talking slowly, they are shouting and mad
- when confronted by a question they do not what to answer, they either lie or evade the question
- they listen to their misfit counterparts and let them be their guides, no matter what
- along with #3, the answers they give often makes little or no sense, but is considered "Gospel"
- they expect everyone to agree with them on all subject matter
- most have that stupid, glazed eyed look when confronted with a new idea...kinda like deer looking at headlights- they do not know what to do

No comments:
Post a Comment