From what I have seen and heard of this guy Joe, the plumber, I would venture to say that he would make a better VP choice for Barack Hussein Obama than the other joe. Not a better demoncrat, but a better man by far, with far better values, better morals, and a few good plans.
And what the liberal media has done to this man Joe, is a shame, to say the least. These media peoples are as much scum as the demoncrats and their little all for one lying party....the party of the misfits, low-lifes, and in general scum of the earth. As I like to say, too stupid to realize how stupid they really are fits many liberals, demoncrats, and media peoples.
And what the liberal media has done to this man Joe, is a shame, to say the least. These media peoples are as much scum as the demoncrats and their little all for one lying party....the party of the misfits, low-lifes, and in general scum of the earth. As I like to say, too stupid to realize how stupid they really are fits many liberals, demoncrats, and media peoples.

No comments:
Post a Comment