Monday, November 10, 2008

The Other Side of Obama

Obama the person.... Really do not kow that much about him.
I have been wondering about what kind of person he is. Not his politics, but him, himself. I try to find some good in most everyone. There are a few of course I would not believe there is any good to, but this Obama guy surely has some good things about him. Hopefully time will show us all his goodness.
I was looking around for something and I believe I have found something. Something wrote by this woman, Stacey Clarke. I really believe she gave a good writing about this man, Obama.
http://stacephotography.blogspot.com/2008/11/can-we-make-difference-yes-we-can.html

I can see the pride she has in him becoming the first Black president for the good ole US of A. That in itself is really something to take note of. Many things have changed so much in recent years. And this in itself is a really good thing. I do hope though that he is a good represenitive. Time will tell.
There are many though who took this single issue and did vote for the man solely on his color. This is a single issue. There are very few single issues I can think of that would drive me to vote for any particular canidate. I try to look at every issue possible and weigh all the stuff together. But I still come up wanting to see the republicans win....on issues, not a single issue.
It is my belief that voting for anyone for a single issue is generally not a good way to elect anyone. As I said, there might be a very few exceptions, but so unlikely that I would discount them for the most part. g

No comments: